General overview for investors in Hungary’s Innovation sector
WHY INVEST IN THE R&D SECTOR IN HUNGARY?
- Long-standing tradition of innovation
- Successful examples of a dual education system (cooperation of companies and educational institutes; forming a market compatible education)
- Very open economy.
- Rich portfolio of R&D grants.
- High level of scientiic research, signiicant results in the areas of physics, mathematics, biology, chemistry, clinical medicine and engineering.
- High productivity of R&D activity: publications per researcher and citation indexing of the publications are closer to the EU average than the R&D expenses.
- The institutions and framework conditions are rapidly developing.
- Creation of a motivated legal and taxation environment.
|Projects - Short overviews||Overall budget||Status|
|RedMer - Intelligent fluorescent tube driver circuit||1,88 M EUR||ACTIVE|
|Flike – Electric (hybrid) multicopter for hassle-free personal flight||5,4 M EUR||ACTIVE|
|Lifechair - Safety aircraft chai||6,5 M EUR||ACTIVE|
|Aximmetry||6,5 M EUR||ACTIVE|
|cSTePPaper Project||8 M EUR||ACTIVE|
|"Innovative plasma-catalytic odour removal technology"||10 M EUR||ACTIVE|
|Water&Soil||10 M EUR||ACTIVE|
|Innomed - Innovative medical products||11 M EUR||ACTIVE|
|Holografika - Revolutionizing 3D display||12 M EUR||ACTIVE|
|Cellum - Comprohensive mobile payment solutions||13-15 M EUR||ACTIVE|
We are happy to assist you. For further information please get in touch with our team: hip##kukac##hipa.hu