The Property Market in Hungary
- There is a sizeable gap in the market signalling a new era for sought after quality developments and unique solutions.
- By investing into real estate, the highest returns can still be achieved in the CEE region.
- The retail sector has seen the advent of luxury type vendors like Louis Vuitton, Armani, etc.
- Increasing rental demand for quality office space is not met by an adequte supply.
- High investment appetite experienced for quality income generating products meets limited supply.
|Projects - Short overviews||Overall budget||Status|
|3* Congress Hotel||7 M EUR||ACTIVE|
|EcoDome - Office building||9 M EUR||ACTIVE|
|4*Branded Lifestyle Select-Service Hotel||13.6 M EUR||ACTIVE|
|Scarbantia Hotel Sopron||32.5 M EUR||ACTIVE|
|Zala Springs Golf Resort||36 M EUR||ACTIVE|
|Hotel Arborétum Debrecen||47 M EUR||ACTIVE|
|Premium Health Park Kapuvár||63 M EUR||ACTIVE|
European Retirement Lifestyles
|83.7 M EUR||ACTIVE|
Lake Park Offices and Residences
|101.5 M EUR||ACTIVE|
|Bem Palace – Office building||50 M EUR||SOLD|
|Budapest Airport Hotel||20 M EUR||SOLD|
|Renaissance by Marriott - Upscale city center hotel||80 M EUR||SOLD|
|Budapalota - Office Building||75 M EUR||SOLD|
|Inspired Garden - Luxury residential park project||30 M EUR||SOLD|
We are happy to assist you. For further information please get in touch with our team: hip##kukac##hipa.hu