The Hungarian Investment Promotion Agency (HIPA) is a national investment promotion organisation governed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade. HIPA’s most important task is to provide professional assistance to foreign and Hungarian companies wishing to invest in Hungary.
- one-stop and free management counselling;
- dedicated project consultant from the start of the project;
- gathering the information needed for the decision-making;
- tailor-made company information on available state aids;
- organizing professional events, training programs as well as site and reference visits;
- supplier development, qualified supplier database;
- managing company site database
- M&A counselling (serving financial investors);
- reinvestment assistance
Under our one-stop-shop service model all you need to do is to maintain contact with us. We assist you at selecting the right business location, providing tailor-made incentive offers, finding suppliers, developing necessary public utility capacities and dealing with public authorities concerned by the implementation of the investment free of charge.
Most of our clients decide to invest again in Hungary after a successful project, so if you are one of such investors, we are there for you with the full range of our services as well. Our reinvestment assistance package includes the same items that are available to new investors featuring personalized consultancy.
Record high investment volume
In the past years, investment records have been broken year after year in Hungary thanks to HIPA's heavy engagement.
Since its establishment in 2014, HIPA has been involved in closing 1,914 deals which resulted in an investment volume of EUR 36 billion and over 130,000 new jobs nationwide. In 2022 we broke all previous records as 92 projects generated investments worth EUR 6.5 billion.